Instructions when completing your application
Program: Select Accountancy
Degree: Select iMSA Non-Degree Program
Application Deadline: September 29, 2019
Why enroll in a for-credit course?
- You are planning to apply to the iMSA or are in the process of applying. You want to get a head start on your course work or take a first course as a way to ease back in to being a student.
- You want to enhance your academic credentials before you apply to the iMSA. The admissions team does take performance in these courses into account in making its decisions.
- You want to qualify for a GMAT waiver. Click here to learn more.
- You want to earn CPE credits to maintain your CPA license.
- You want to deepen your technical accounting knowledge in Financial Reporting, Audit, U.S. Federal Tax, or in Data Analytics.
- Or maybe you want to earn academic credit for transfer to another program or university. Credits earned are full University of Illinois credits but be sure to check with your home institution.
How it works
You will go through a short application process to become a Non-Degree student. You will be onboarded into our program and will then register for courses.
Courses are comprised of two parts– foundational content through Coursera and high-engagement content through the Illinois platform (Compass). These two parts are designed to be completed together.
The tuition rate for University of Illinois iMSA Courses is currently $850 per credit hour. Courses are typically 2 or 4 credit hours.