Please refer to the requirements here.
We offer online courses through Coursera to help prospective students satisfy the requirements.
For the principles of accounting course prerequisite, we offer the three courses below. The three courses, in combination, will satisfy the principles of accounting prerequisite.
- Financial Accounting: Foundations: https://www.coursera.org/learn/financial-accounting-basics
- Financial Accounting: Advanced Topics: https://www.coursera.org/learn/financial-accounting-advanced
- Formal Financial Accounting: https://www.coursera.org/learn/formal-financial-accounting
For the business management course prerequisite we offer a course titled Business Strategy https://www.coursera.org/learn/strategy-business
You will want to make sure that you earn a course completion certificate for each course so you can prove your successful completion of the courses.
The GMAT/GRE is not required for the iMSA. You may still choose to submit your GMAT/GRE to strengthen your application, but it is not required.
The iMSA program has partnered with Coursera to offer a limited number of scholarships each semester. Scholarships must be applied for at the time of application and by the due dates posted here. The iMSA program is self-funded does not offer tuition waivers. Students may also seek private scholarships to help cover the cost of the program.
Requests for transfer credits will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and are not guaranteed even if the following criteria are met. A maximum of 12 credit hours can be transferred. Transfer requests must be submitted with the application.
- School must be an AACSB accredited institution.
- Course(s) must have been completed within the past 4 years.
- Course(s) must not have been used towards any other degree.
- Course(s) must have been taken at the graduate level.
- Student must have earned an A- or better.
Applicants who receive an admission offer are required to submit a $250 USD deposit to reserve their spot in the program. The deposit will be applied to the student’s account after the 10th day of class. The deposit will not be applied to a student’s account if they are not registered on or after the 10th day of classes. The date for the 10th day of classes is listed in the Academic Calendar.