iMSA Coursera Specializations
- Financial Reporting: consists of four 8-week Coursera open enrollment courses + Capstone Course
- U.S. Federal Taxation consists of four 8-week Coursera open enrollment courses + Capstone Course
You can also just take the self-paced, non-credit Cousera open online course for free. This option is for those who don’t plan to take an iMSA course for credit or don’t need to earn a noncredit certificate of completion. If you just want some foundational knowledge, you’ll find that the on-demand classes are great resources and will likely have immediate applicability in your work.
There are three reasons you might want to enroll in a noncredit course:
- If you intend to go onto the for-credit course or the full iMSA and want to get a head start.
- If you want to earn a Coursera certificate without earning University of Illinois credit.
- If you just want to take the foundational free content and not go further.